The foundation for your business
Welcome to apt.ledgersmb.org!
LedgerSMB and related packages are available here for Debian v9 (stretch), Debian v8 (jessie),
and others as necessary or requested.
Example /etc/apt/sources.list for Debian packages (for 'main' on stretch)
|deb https://apt.ledgersmb.org/ stretch main
|deb-src https://apt.ledgersmb.org/ stretch main
- To include 'test' packages, see the next example.
Example /etc/apt/sources.list, including for Debian test packages (for 'test' on stretch)
|deb https://apt.ledgersmb.org/ stretch main test
|deb-src https://apt.ledgersmb.org/ stretch main test
- The one for 'main' needs to be included, for possible dependencies which are kept there.
This package repository uses a key
(as well as the old key still)
to sign the Release files for each of the distributions that are available here. This allows
apt-get/apt/aptitude/etc to operate without an error, once the key from here has been imported or otherwise
made available to your system.
An example of how to import it manually:
- wget https://apt.ledgersmb.org/apt-ledgersmb-org_rsa4k_public-key.asc
- cat apt-ledgersmb-org_rsa4k_public-key.asc | apt-key add -
Once you have the respository key added, here is a quickstart example that could be used (replacing
'ledgersmb' as necessary with whichever package you're attempting to get):
- apt-get install software-properties-common apt-transport-https
- add-apt-repository https://apt.ledgersmb.org/ (You may need to add the 'test' component manually, you need that.)
- apt-get update
- apt-get upgrade
- apt-get install ledgersmb (Or whichever package you'e looking to install.)